How do I use curbside pickup?
- Place holds on items you would like to borrow at www.beaumontlibrary.com or at www.tracpac.ab.ca.
- When you receive notification that items are being held, call (780)-929-2665 to make an appointment to pick up your hold.
- At your designated pick-up time, come to the library and pull up to the curb closest to the building.
- Call (780)-929-2665 to let staff know you have arrived for your curbside pick-up appointment.
- Have your ID or library card ready to show staff.
- A library staff member will bring your items out to your vehicle, check your ID through the window, and deliver your items.