The Beaumont Public Library is a place for everyone to gather, explore, learn, and express themselves. Our mission is connecting people to ideas, experiences, and one another.
Our values are:
- Connection - We are community connectors, seeking out opportunities to collaborate and learn with our customers, community, businesses, and government. We believe that connection is the key to individual and community well-being.
- Courage - We try new things, innovate, and take prudent risks. We are not afraid to make mistakes, learn, and adapt. We meet challenges with curiosity and an eye for possibilities.
- Fun - We have fun! Whether we're running a story time, helping a customer find their next great read, or sitting in a meeting, we find ways to make each other smile.
- Inclusivity - We strive to make the library a welcoming, safe place. We listen to marginalized communities, and we commit to accountability and change. We are vulnerable and brave in our pursuit of equity and inclusion.
- Respect - We meet people where they are, with dignity and openness. We know that everyone has a unique lived experience. We can learn from those experiences.
Because of our participation in the Yellowhead Regional Library System, our library is a single point of access to millions of movies, books, CDs, DVDs, events and more.
We can help you find exactly what you are looking for!